There are many possible treatment solutions for overcoming your sensitive teeth. Thousands of people suffer from sensitive teeth each day not realizing that it could be helped and treated. If you are interested in mastering your sensitive teeth, then you are in the right place!
Our dentist, Dr. Mark Baker, is willing to help you with your oral health care needs. That is why our team at Premier Dental in St. George, Utah, is excited to provide you with a list of possible treatments for your sensitive teeth.
Here is a list of treatments for your sensitive smile:
– Visit your dentist quickly to find the cause and get the appropriate treatment to improve your oral health.
– Buy sensitive toothpaste to help your teeth gently over time as you brush your teeth with each use.
– Keep brushing each day twice a day in case plaque or bacteria is instigating your sensitivity.
– Flossing your teeth is imperative in case your sensitive teeth come from something you can’t see that is stuck between your teeth or deep along the gumline.
– Mouthwash can help strengthen your tooth enamel and reduce sensitivity.
– Fluoride gel can also be applied to help decrease sensitive teeth and strengthen tooth enamel over time.
If you have questions about your oral health, or if you would like more information on sensitive teeth, please call us today at 435-628-0621 to schedule an appointment with our oral health care professional. Our team is happy to welcome you and help you in any way we can.